Monday, 13 October 2008

Happy!

Hey guys!

Haven't written in this thing for AGES.

Well well, yeah so I'm in university now.

I don't really wanna write a huge long blog talking about what uni's been like so I'm prob gonna try and do a quick 2 minute video sometime this week telling you guys a few funny stories that have happened in university.
And yes I will be talking really fast :D
Gosh I spoil you guys! Telling you about my new video already!

BTW - This is what my room looks like.
I live in a flat with 4 other girls and they're AMAZING. I love them.



My EARLY birthday present arrived today from Ralph! I love that guy.
Check it!


Hehe - he remember my favourite colour!
And incase you can't read it, it says, 'BBC. British Born Chinese - And Loving It'
And on the back around the neck it's got my MissYau youtube channel URL.

It's SLIGHTLY baggy because Ralph thinks I'm fatter than I really am =p


8 comments:

liagiba. said...

Dear Garbo,

I'm glad you're enjoying uni and that shirt is awesome :D Plus, it reminds me of Charlie Brown's shirt. Teehee.

Anyway, have an exciting 4 years over there and best of luck!

<3 Abby

P.S., what a lame 'letter' -_- Lol.

Steven T. said...

ralphie really did a great job on the shirt! plus, he's always thinking ahead, so that's why he gave you a little extra room to grow into the shirt. ;P

Sophie said...

the shirt is awesome :O

omarachli said...

oh so that's the shirt? NIIIICEly done Ralphie, you're the man. I'm glad you enjoy university Garbo and I hope you succeed in life :)
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

binxy said...

happy belated birthday garbo! :D hope you had a great one :)

haha, awesome shirt! british born chinese xD

-binxy.

Murdoc said...

glad your having fun at Uni! Can't wait for that vid too, i'm so gonna get First!! lol, love the shirt too! Ralhpie should make us all one for x-mas or something haha

Anonymous said...

Hey!

This is a birthday card so don't read it unless you got the present.

What's life like as a 19 year old? Okay okay we'll skip that question. I guess what YOU wanna know is "what kind of bloody american sends a gift with no card?!"

Truth is garbo dear, i was helllllla lagging, and I didnt get to even writing one until my MOM took the initiative to send it out cus i wrote ur addy on a post card. Aw, i guess my mom doesnt mind you anymore.

ANYWAY, i saw QUITE a number of hello kitty crap from you, so i thought this present would be cute. It's from Metro Park! I wonder if you know what that is.. it's this like.. BAMF store with shirts that are so ripped they're see-through.

Maybe next year i'll buy you one of those for when you go to see Ralph.

ANYWAY, sorry for the rude no-card thing. Ttyl.

Harry said...

its funny how u guys are just starting Uni and we are finishing.. ur room looks clean by the way =]