Saturday, 6 December 2008

Where do the days go???

It is -3 degrees celcius right now in Sheffield.

Thank goodness my room is so warm!

Because it is so frickin' cold whenever I do go outside that my lips become SOOO chapped that I'm ACTUALLY picking at the frickin' dead skin with a compact mirror and tweezers and slapping a tub of vaseline on it.

"EUUWWW - Garbo that's sooo gross"

YOUR MOTHERS GROSS.


Anyway guys.
I don't really know how to sum up whats happened lately.
I either have weeks that just shoot by SO FAST and all I've done is study my Chinese characters.
Or I'm going out for meals a lot with my flat mates and course mates and have a great week even though I've spent a lot of money.
UK Natalie visited me the other week which was lovely since I'm not gonna see her for 5 months now.
Aaand yeah - YT video creating is pretty much dead ATM cos I have NO ideas nor the time.

I mean I know that's a lame excuse. I hate saying I've been too busy for Youtube cos I'm clearly not.
People still see me commenting, Skyping, using HotTube, FaceMail and YouSpace but that's just my daily rounds and stuff.

Making videos is something else. At least I'm STILL interacting though right?
Prob won't have any new material until I go home for Christmas.

Well I'm gonna do some MORE studying now since all I've done today is wake up late and pimp out my mySpace page.
It's amazing how much studying you're willing to do even when you have NO parents around to nag you but just the fact that you know you're an idiot if you don't study and pass because you're PAYING for this education.

3 comments:

Steven T. said...

yes, where exactly DO the days go? but i'm glad this semester went by fast - cuz i'll be on a trip in no time.

stay warm~

Sophie said...

OMG I DO THE CHAPPED LIPS THING TOO!! cept with blistex instead of vaseline, vaseline is pretty much the crap leftover from petrol :( not healthy...hahahha

(omg the word verifications is dishes hahahah)

Natt said...

Vaseline is BAAAAD!! Go get thee some Lip Service from Lush, it'll stop your lips chapping in the first place. Trust me cos it is far colder than -3 where I am!! ahaha

Love you Garbie!