Sunday, 1 November 2009

Simple things I learn in church.

I've been waiting for something blog-worthy to post for ages because I hate how everytime I check my Blogger account, the first thing I see is the last post I made on 'Loyalty' and how it was just not a happy time or a nice thing to read about.

Anyway, instead of just ignoring the matter, I actually have a follow-up!

So today in church, a part of the sermon was about how,

"There will be times as a Christian that you'll feel unappreciated, and taken for granted. You'll not feel loved as you should be."

So what's the solution?

It doesn't matter.

You still have to love one another.

1 comment:

Henry said...

i dont even think its gross to be all sweet to you anymore

like thats how much i TRULY like you. and my boi shepherd Ralph.

You inspire me. And, i have MUCHO CHISME POR JU!