It was Mother's Day last weekend for the Brits and I actually got to SEE my mummy!
Had not seen her since I left the UK in August.
She was in Hong Kong and took a quick trip up to Shanghai with my uncle.
With mummsie and a very pregnant sister.
Please tell me I look NOTHING like them.
NOTHING.

That's China for you ... even in Shanghai you can find dangling meat on the lamp posts.
Please tell me I look NOTHING like them.
L-R: Mum, me, cousin, cousin's mum, uncle, bro in law.
Overall ... pretty good weekend.
I can't remember the last time I was so clingy to my mummy haha.
POST - AHAHA. I FEEL SO SMUG.
I was in the lift just now with a white guy, and 3 Chinese people.
The white guy starts showing off his Chinese to the Chinese folks by asking what their room on the 20th floor is like. They proceed by asking where he's from and he answers in Chinese, "Bo Lan (Poland)."
I move my way to the front of the lift to exit first and I say to the white guy, "Do widzenia." which means goodbye in Polish.
He then asks me, "How do you know that!?"
"I have Polish friends ;)." // Cheeky smile // Exit lift.
ASDFGHJKL;'# !!
4 comments:
wahh I didnt know you had a sister
...nothing alike D:
I gotta say it. You look like your sister. Be more like the Filipinos. I'm half Filipino and I just saw a lot of my family by spending half a day with them today. Though seriously, sorry for the Filipino self righteousness. Glad you had a good time with your big family gathering. Shanghai looks like a really interesting city to see.
Hahaha, well, if he can show off his Chinese, you can show off your Polish, right? :D Awesome way to go!
Post a Comment