Thursday, 21 August 2008

Abnormal bodily matters

MY RIGHT ARM HAS BEEN MUSCLE SPAZZING FOR HOURS!

7 comments:

omarachli said...

sweet blog!!!

liagiba. said...

LOL at oliver's comment.

why is it spazzing?

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's from KEYBOARDING IT UP?!?!

But really, I'm sorry to hear that. It can get quite uncomfortable. Darn erratic muscle spasms. D:

hahamysocks said...

i hate when that happens! its probably cause you're tired. drink some orange juice

Murdoc said...

you mess!
:]

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

hey garbo! =]
newbie here. accidentally came across your blog while doing my usual late-night blogwalking session, and can i just say that i love your posts? hahaha. nice blog you have here! XD
and oh yeah, i'm a big fan of your youtube vids. just thought i'd slip that fact in somewhere. LOL. =P

GO MISS YAU!

anyways. yeah. keep writing!

cheers
jj

Natt said...

EVERYTIME I READ THIS I CRY WITH LAUGHTER!!! it is GOLD!!

ihartu garbage!