Seriously been hecka busy lately.
It's mostly preparing and sorting out University things that's been the most stressful.
But I think I'm definitely all set now - thankfully!
So olympics finishing soon - anybody have any idea what the closing ceremony time is?
I'm going camping next Thursday for a few days - gonna be FUN!

Natalie is coming home from Arizona soon - WOOT! I get to try cakesters! Hahaaa.
And I'm looking forward to getting my milk duds and razzles and whatever else.
I like everything BUT DOTS! YEUCH!
P.S - I MUST THANK EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE RALPHIE BIRTHDAY COLLAB AND JUST MAKING IT SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME.
Seriously - you guys made that video WORK BABY!
7 comments:
i love to go camping! haven't been in a while though, and yea! dots aren't that great haha
I saw the pic of dots and though 'WAIT! WHAT?!' and then read what you actually wrote.
YES, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU MY ASIAN AMIGO!! I miss Swansea people! I cannot WAIT for SALT camp!!! Dean to the extreme! Bring it!
I'm getting on a plane tomorrow, and I shall be back by sometime sunday evening, so I can pretty much guarantee that we'll be able to SKYPE IT UP if you are online and I'm not konked out on a sofa!! haha
SEE YOU SOON! 143!! <3<3<3
eee closing ceremony <3 its a bummer that it's on at 10pm our time, coz school starts the next day and i wont be able to wake up if i stay up to watch it all :(
i so agree. dots are GROSS.
I hate dots. I never liked any of the flavors anyway.
You are most certainly welcome =]
ohhh we made it work.. ;)
HIIII GARBO!
the video you made ralphie was absolutely amazing :]
i havent talked to anybody in forever so im just going around commenting people. hope youve been doing GREATTTT.
Post a Comment