
I got in to University Of Sheffield!
I went in to my college at 9am and had to go back home because it turned out they weren't releasing the results til 10am.
Came home, decided to check my track progress online because it said we could do that.
It wouldn't tell us our grades but it would tell us whether we got in or not.
And yes - I got in! SO CHUFFED!
So this time I knew I was going to go back in at 10am and NOT be worried because I know I'm accepted.
Thank goodness I was in that state of mind because I did NOT get the grades I initially needed.
I only got B, B, B when I needed A, B, B.
Seriously - my heart SANK! I was scanning through my results sheet like,
"Umm ... I think there's been a mistake ... where are all the As?!?!"
LMAO
But yeah I guess they decided to accept me anyway even though I was a grade short.
I really thank God for that.
So yeah - as soon as I walked OUT of the college, mobile phone was RINGING LIKE MAD! Texts messages all over the place!
"Did you get in?"
"How did you do?"
"What did you get?"
It's only because I'm Asian I'm disappointed.
Asians are disappointed with anything less than an A. Kevin's video about this was so true it makes me sick!
Any other person would be SO pleased to have gotten the grades I got.
So I guess Ralphie, you're off the hook ;)
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! We told you, you were gonna be accepted see. ^.^
where are all the A's ROFL, that line made me laugh (ok i made me smile at least hahaha).
And don't be sad you asian, just try harder ok?
lol
peace
CONGRATS GARBO! =D I knew you'd get in. Don't worry about the 'A', because now that you're accepted, we don't need to hunt Ralphie down for some beating ;]
GOOD LUCK!
<33
OH GARBO!!!!
I'm so happy you got in!! Dude, you need to do something for celebration!!
"SO CHUFFED"? What does that meaaan? Ahh, you and your slang, haha.
BUT CONGRATULATIONS! :]
I pulled my strings, gawsh. thank mee
yaaaaaaaaaay!!
so happy for you :D :D
ihartu
That is all.
nice job getting in!!
and for some reason whenever I read your blogs I read them in a British accent lol
OMG 3 B's?!
you're a failure to us asians!!
HAHAHA JK. Man, if i got 3 B's id be hecka happy!
Congrats again Garbo :)
Post a Comment