Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Exam Results Day - Am I In, Or Am I Out?



Guys - my exam results day is on THURSDAY.
Basically I have to go in to my school/college to collect my results which will determine whether I go to my University of choice or not.

In college I took 3 subjects;
*Business Studies
*English Language
*Media Studies
Therefore, I shall be awarded 3 grades.

The University I want to go to told me a set of results that I need to meet or surpass in order to be able to go to their Uni.
Those grades are, A, B, B.

OH DEAR GOSH.

That's right .. it's like that over here - It's all conditional - Harsh eh?

But yeah, honestly - I'm not nervous at all - but NOT because I think I did amazingly in the exams so I believe I'm in for sure.
I actually don't even THINK I'm going to get that A, B, B I need because around the time when I should've been studying;
*I got in to the Kevjumba community.
*I became a Youtuber.
*I stayed up late to go live on Ustream everynight.
*I spent all my time talking to Ralphie.
So yeah, if I fail, we can all blame Ralphie ^_^ <3

Also, I never work hard enough for school.
I've already gotten used to the fact that I do minimal amount of work and I still come out with decent,
if not - good,
if not - fantastic grades.
And then I see some people who work SO hard but still don't get grades anywhere near as good as mine.
It's kinda unfair really but that's the way it happens.
Must be the Asian thing hahaha.

[ Feel free to skip this paragraph if you want you avoid 'preachy Garbo' ]
// I mean SOME revison and studying is needed.
I'm not saying I do none at all but it is seriously like MINIMAL for me - like I actually think I can revise and remember everything I learnt in my 2 year course in one night, the night before the exam - Whatever - never take revision advice off me kids - It will only doom you. //

But anyway, I really can't see myself going anywhere else - I've already had my heart and mind set on this particular Uni and preparing to move out in to a whole new city in October.

So let's say I get A, B, C or something .. I'll just have to call the Uni and beg lol - Seriously.
Wish me the best guys!

5 comments:

liagiba. said...

I'm sure you'll get in, Garbo. I wish you the best!

If all fails, blame Ralphie for it ;D

<3

omarachli said...

oh yeah garbo, the best of luck for you. If it doesn't work, change your sex and redo all your life hahaha jk. I'm sure you'll do fine, I believe in you and like abby said, I'll blame ralphie if it doesn't work

hahamysocks said...

YAY for finding me! lol
yes i started blogging again. before i was ever so addicted to xanga like 5 years ago haha.

hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

BLOGSPOT? SO GAY..

WHAT NEXT, VIDIOSPOT? HOMEPAGESPOT? MAILSPOT? oh LORDY Jesus..

but lissen. It's so interesting! i had NO IDEA about any of your university stuff or your current stresses and worries! (since all i do is blog about mine)

i wish you the best of luck. in ym case, you said the same thing i'm about to say to you. The one thing God can't do is fail you!

CONGRATS GARBY YOU SMART GIRL..

meidayy said...

Haha I know what you mean when you wrote getting by with the minimal. I absolutely yes do the same exact thing hehehe

Anyways...Good Luck!!