Monday, 11 August 2008

Too many accounts ...

Okay - so everyone has decided to start blogging now?

Interesting.

I don't wanna say I'm following the crowd because TECHNICALLY, if I divert your attention to the title of this blog, it's named "Too many accounts ..."
Because I actually had a blogger account AGES ago but totally forgot about it.

I probably only made it in the first place to comment someone else.

This is once again one of the many resurrected accounts.

Unsure whether I will be blogging much - not really my cup of tea. No pun intended.
But I look forward to reading and commenting everyone else's!

5 comments:

liagiba. said...

GARBO! (:

<333

Anonymous said...

no one likes a conformist. :P

Sophie said...

SOPH WUZ HEERE

haha i've had a blogger for years...just failed to keep it :) kept deleting it and remaking it haha

Murdoc said...

that pun was totally intended

Anonymous said...

GARBO!