Youtube Updates
*My 'Asian Talk With MissYau' video was featured last week on UK Youtube.
*I got partnered :D - after many many rejections lol.
*Ralphie made me banners **ILY =]**
*New video up! 'Product names'
Non-Youtube Updates
All that rubbish aside lol.
Currently at home I'm just packing most of my things in to boxes getting ready to move out to uni VERY VERY soon.
I hope those of you who have started back at school or have now started at your new college are doing well!
Remember guys - ask for help if you need it okay?!
I'm thinking of you most Simon =]
(Praying for you!)
I'm also waiting eagerly for my ASUS laptop to come - I can't wait!
I've been wanting it for AGES!
P.S I LOVE STEPHEN <3
7 comments:
AHHH Garbo going to college! Good luck!
Congrats for your video getting featured and being partnered :D MissYau ftw!
have fun in uni, and congrats on EVERYTHING :P haha
missyau is going to college! I wish you the best of luck , I'm sure you'll do just fine. little advice, for your first day, you should wear a couche, it's pretty trendy for college! lol
Is that laptop ALL you can ever think about?!
congrats once again Garbo :)
i remember when i during the first year of college/uni. i was so excited to be away from home and be independent etc. then a few weeks after i moved in, i missed home and was home sick.
but im sure you'll do fine.
aw. no need to worry about be Garbo, my roommate and i will be just fine (insert sarcasm here)
iheartcha
ahh, good ol' college lol. i have 2 more years including this one till i graduate! :) its weird but for some reason i feel like you're older than me..=O
p.s.
how do i follow you?
gross, dont leave me all that ILY mumbo jumbo.
AW youre going to love college, and i bet all the boys are gunna love you back.
have a good one babe!
Post a Comment