Tuesday, 2 September 2008

The City Of Bath

Hey guys - I haven't kept this thing updated for a while sorry.

Well last weekend I went to the city of Bath in England with my church youth group and it was fantastic!
Lots of fun and we went to this safari park which was very cool. For those who don't have my Facebook or haven't seen my photos, here are some.



Oh yeah, this is me and my friends playing Brawl and sucking at it.


That's all from me for now but hopefully, hopefully, next post, I have some VERY exciting news =D

6 comments:

omarachli said...

now I just want to play brawl with you, so I can PWN you for what you did to me on blogtv. no mercy lady

Natt said...

Haha the contempt from Liver!!

I love that you used my photos aswell...no one gives credit anymore...

I dunno what else to say, I was there innit.

liagiba. said...

Garbo playing brawl!? I wonder who's gonna win...teehee.

TEAM GARBO :D

Murdoc said...

ewwwwwwww! can't believe your holdin that spider! grossness!

"im a cat, im a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance" ROFL!!

hahamysocks said...

looks like you had so much fun!

oh and charlieissocoollike lives in Bath!

diemwitt said...

thats so cool garbo!
i wish i lived there with youu.
the last time i saw real animals was in like..1st grade when i went to the zoo. hahah.