I'm not gonna lie. I'm just gonna put it out there, that I have been in love with this girl for years - even while she was still in the girlband Fin.K.L.
I said that she was the hottest creature on the entire planet then, and I still believe it.
This deliciously, hot, sexy piece of ass!
And I proudly 'introduced' her to Ralph.
I say proudly - I'm split between proud and regret now.
Proud because I clearly prove that I have amazing taste in women. Mmhmm.
And regret .. well .. it doesn't take a genius to work that one out.
Okay I was only meant to put up like one picture but I got carried away - I can't help it!
All I can say is .. "God - well done."Anyway. The point of this post, I was sending my random text messages to Ralph and it went like this. I swear, it was the funniest thing EVER.
Garbo to Ralph:
"Would you leave me for Hyolee? x"
Ralph's reply to Garbo:
"Babe - NO. I wouldn't.
Even if she stood naked b4 me ... I'd stare 4 a couple mins. And then I'd say no."
I was laughing SO hard for SO long LOL.
I wasn't even mad. Could you blame the guy?
I'D LEAVE RALPH FOR HYOLEE.




8 comments:
omg yknow who's hot...leah dizon O.O i dont give a crap about her music, but she's like filipino/jap/dutch or something really oddly mixed
woah o.o
my eyes just melted out of my head, too much hawtness! Since Ralphie won't take her I sure as hell will ;) thanks for informing of "This deliciously, hot, sexy piece of ass!" lol
HOW HOT IS SHE?! you know what's crazy?!! she's like ALMOST 30~! DAMN My goal in life is to still look that fit when I turn 30. hahaha then I'd be satisfied.
@soph OMG LEAH DIZON! @#!#@ I so agree xD
1. what is your new blog.
2. i wouldn't tap it. I WOULDNT! let me tell you why.
sure, she was cute back int he 90's. now... dude. trashy isnt sexy.
what is she like, 39? imagine how.... EUHG!
the only, and i mean ONLY woman i'd ever do the dirty with (and by woman, i mean OLD woman) is my girl angelina.
3. WHEN YOU GET TO OZ, im expecting a grand video.
she's hot,sing,dances she's the perfect woman.
Garbo, go Lesbo is all i'm saying.
hahahahaha lol this is hilarious LOL
shes soo HOT LOL!!!!!
those are some hot pictures. not gonna lie. i'm so jealous.
Post a Comment