Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Two, three, four faced.

In front of my flatmates, coursemates;

*My topics of conversation are never godly.
*I'll gossip.
*I'll swear every now and again.
*'I'll crack inappropriate sex jokes.


In front of my church friends;

*I'll play Christian music by Planetshakers, Chris Tomlin and Michael W. Smith.
*I'll put my laptop music on shuffle and skip all the 'cool' music, because it's probably about sex and I don't want them to think I'm 'ungodly'.
*I'll pull my shirt up really high like almost up to my neck so I don't accidently flash anyone if I dip down too low. (Not that there is anything there anyway)



In front of the adults at church who ask me to help and serve;

*I'll act strong and responsible.
*I'll be confident.
*I'll act like I know all the answers.



When I'm on my lonesome;

*I'm again faced with my struggles and battles.
*Just an hour or so ago in church I was probably leading Sunday school, teaching kids, helping the teenagers study or something - but as soon as I'm on my own, I see again that I'M the one who needs help.


I am such a hypocrite.
Gosh.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

aw garboobs you're beautiful whatever kind of face you have

okay that didn't come out as intended...err

leah said...

yearhh... one of the reasons why i don't go church anymore is coz i'm like that too. i'm such a hypocrite and i'm not willing or ready to change xP blah

Anonymous said...

why is it that such amazing people have problems? like you.

i have lots too, but someone asked me the same question. guess it goes to prove we all have issues (duh).

ANYWAY gahbo, no matter how lonesome you get, just remember that stephen is always fond of you!

dAkBaiK said...

hoo...i just know you are the famous youtube =) nice meet you..very enjoyed watching your video..haha it's make me laugh haha =)i spend..this morning watched a lot of your video on youtube..haha =)