Friday, 22 May 2009

BLANK.

It's just one of those days where I can't revise.

I am willing to do just about anything else BUT revise.

I just watched an episode of Futurama online.
I've made myself tea.
I feel like writing a letter.
Or making a card.

Did you guys know I used to be an OtakuLegend on myOtaku.com?
And that I used to draw?
These are my only decent ones I think.

Gaara from Naruto.


Yuki from Fruits Basket.

Kid Gokou from Dragonball GT.


Kyo from Fruits Basket

5 comments:

Arren said...

wth, how long was my name under the stalker section!? I was not aware of this...

btw: your drawings are horrible!

Garbo said...

LOL. Lies Arren!
You stalker!
I'm going to get a restraining order against you.

YOU'RE MEEEAN.

leah said...

GARBO!! WTFFF
you're my hero!!! i cannot for the life of me draw at all!! wow you so shoulda done art! envyy
n heh i didn't know you were such an anime nerd nyahaha hi5!!

Henry said...

HONESTLY,

that's GOOD.. like, seirously. Good.

Draw bleach hoe.

hahamysocks said...

what the? you never told me you can draw!!!