There were your expected chickens, geese, rabbits, guinea pigs, horses, goats, pigs and sheep.
There were also other people there walking their dogs.
Apparently, one of the kids, Rey, who is by the way, one of the more cocky-know-it-all kids, is afraid of dogs and I wanted to knock him down a few notches.
Being the mean and insensitive Sunday school teacher/human being that I am, I said to him,
"Rey ... how can you be afraid of dogs? You're Chinese ... we eat them.
Don't you know that we cook them in the Chinese take away?
Haven't you ever wondered what was so special about Special fried rice?"
I tell you ... the horrified look on his face was just priceless XD
3 comments:
LOL!! you're so cruel but funny hahaha
i dont know what that is but it looks really yummy o.o
and if it's dog it still looks really yummy o.o
Hahahha, XDD. That's just too funny. That picture looks overcooked. xDD
GARBO, u r sick.
i wonder who's the meaner teacher? I'm not too shabby myself
Post a Comment