I tried this thing where you answer these 12 questions, type the answers into Google images search, pick a picture on the first page as your answer a make a collage out of them using this site <--- CLICK.
QUESTIONS.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I really like how mine turned out.
See if you guys can work them all out - some of them are a bit not-obvious and abstract.Number 11 cracked me up AHAHA.
7 comments:
LOL NUMBER 11
must do this one day aahahahha
I am so not cool. You're the trend setter.
Your pictures looks so much cooler than mine
I recognized your song with Andy Lau and Kelly Chen! hehe. funny collage xD
oh, and I told Kevin to go on skype more :D
uhhh...
1. Garbo
2. Pizza
3. Swansea
4. Lello!
5. Titanic
6. Apple Juice?
7. China?
8. Chocolate Cake
9. umm... Complicated? Colourful? IDK
10. Love
11. Ralphie (aww)
12. No idea :(
So how did i do?
I learnt some things about you today ^^
i did some research annnnnnnd correction 7 is Japan ~
haha oops just read your comment after i commented again.. oh and btw 11 related to 12 somehow maybe? lol
for *what do you love most in the world* have you said Ralphie or Nose Picking?
Post a Comment