I'm going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow.
I know this is mean because it's my cousin, but he's like WAY older than me so we were never really that close.
He mostly hung out with my older bro.
And tomorrow, I know that none of my cousins MY age are going and it's gonna be all aunties and uncles.
Hoyyy.
It's gonna be a 3 hour-ish drive to get to the place - Oxfordshire I think. Suppose to be VERY posh.
And obviously it's gonna be a whole day of events.
I guess I can try and take pictures of this posh place.
My Nikon won't get here till Monday though.
I think I wanna start naming all my electronics like Stephen does.
So there's my iTouch, laptop, mobile phone and soon camera.
Gotta start thinking of names! BOYS NAMES.
[ the world is more beautiful when you look at it throught a child's eyes ]Do you like? =D
Picture I took of Carly back in winter.
//////////
OH OH OH. I JUST LOOKED OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AND IT'S A FULL MOON.
It reminds me of Twilight and I bum it.
I recently watched Twilight after dissing it for SO long even though I never watched it or read the books but I watched the movie and I BUM IT NOW.
2 comments:
Naming things is kinda bad cus...
gee i sound like a crazy. it kinda makes me attatched and even mad at my electronics sometimes. HA...
U should name ur itouch Ralphie so its like "itouch Ralphie"
Post a Comment