I won a brand new Nikon D60 off eBay!
It hasn't been delivered yet but when it gets here,
I . am . going . to . spaz . out
and get all happy snappy.
... I mean I HAVE TO cos I don't know how to use the camera so I gotta learn! Lol.
Practice makes perfect.
I'm not gonna pretend and act like as if I know what I'm doing as I'm holding an SLR in my hand.
I am very willing to admit that I'm a n0ob.
I . am . going . to . spaz . out
and get all happy snappy.
... I mean I HAVE TO cos I don't know how to use the camera so I gotta learn! Lol.
Practice makes perfect.
I'm not gonna pretend and act like as if I know what I'm doing as I'm holding an SLR in my hand.
I am very willing to admit that I'm a n0ob.
I'm already getting ahead of myself though ...
I've made a flickr HEHEHE.
http://www.flickr.com/missyau
I've made a flickr HEHEHE.
http://www.flickr.com/missyau
3 comments:
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR SHOTS!
im still a massive noob at using the camera...i keep it on automatic all the time LOL
this summer is going to be awesome for you
Zomg. Awesomeeeeeee. I want to see your shots. ^^. Have fun with it.
Post a Comment