First of all,
Happy better-late-than-really-really-late 21st, Simon =3
Remember! Your present will be sent when Ralphie takes it back to Koala land.
Chairman Mao doesn't allow me to send your particular type of present overseas because he forbids happiness and joy to people ... and internet.
Sorry it's going to be MAJOR late.
If only I had it with me while I was in Hong Kong and saw you eh?
Remember! Your present will be sent when Ralphie takes it back to Koala land.
Chairman Mao doesn't allow me to send your particular type of present overseas because he forbids happiness and joy to people ... and internet.
Sorry it's going to be MAJOR late.
If only I had it with me while I was in Hong Kong and saw you eh?
------------------------------
So it's less than 2 weeks till Ralphie leaves me =(
I dunno if I'm just speaking for myself but it's been SO nice having him here with me for Christmas, New Years and still Chinese New Year/Valentines Day to come.
We've done SO much more than I thought we would.
My only plans were Shanghai, Beijing and then chill out in Nanjing for the remainder of his stay - but just about 2 weeks ago we decided that we really wanted to go to Hong Kong - so we did!
It's been quite an adventure =)
Just a few things worth mentioning.
We had my sister's AWESOME apartment in Shanghai ALL TO OURSELVES for Christmas and also had other friends crash round a few nights.
My sister and her husband's Christmas present to us was A LOT of cash left on the dinner table XD.
We learnt how to play squash and paralyzed our muscles for DAYS.
Stephen came out to us.
We went to a Chinese HOOTERS.
We prayed and kissed into the new year on the rooftop of our Beijing youth hostel while it was snowing.
Ralph saw and felt real snow for the first time ever in his life lol.
We climbed the Great Wall of China on January 1st 2010 together.
We both ate DOG and silk worm.
We discovered that Ralph is kinda allergic to crab lol.
One night we didn't go home from playing arcade games until about 2am.
We both bought a LOMO camera each in Hong Kong =D
We went to Disneyland Hong Kong FOR FREE and Ralph shook hands with Woody ^^
We met Youtube beauty guru Bubzbeauty and ate Korean BBQ and took sticker photos together.
We went to Ocean Park where we saw pandas, seals and dolphins.
We rode rollercoasters until closing time.
And finally, Ralph's visa got denied at Hong Kong airport while we were trying to catch our flight back to Nanjing and we had to SLEEP ON THE FLOOR of the airport for one night!
My sister and her husband's Christmas present to us was A LOT of cash left on the dinner table XD.
We learnt how to play squash and paralyzed our muscles for DAYS.
Stephen came out to us.
We went to a Chinese HOOTERS.
We prayed and kissed into the new year on the rooftop of our Beijing youth hostel while it was snowing.
Ralph saw and felt real snow for the first time ever in his life lol.
We climbed the Great Wall of China on January 1st 2010 together.
We both ate DOG and silk worm.
We discovered that Ralph is kinda allergic to crab lol.
One night we didn't go home from playing arcade games until about 2am.
We both bought a LOMO camera each in Hong Kong =D
We went to Disneyland Hong Kong FOR FREE and Ralph shook hands with Woody ^^
We met Youtube beauty guru Bubzbeauty and ate Korean BBQ and took sticker photos together.
We went to Ocean Park where we saw pandas, seals and dolphins.
We rode rollercoasters until closing time.
And finally, Ralph's visa got denied at Hong Kong airport while we were trying to catch our flight back to Nanjing and we had to SLEEP ON THE FLOOR of the airport for one night!
It was horrible at the time but it didn't take long until I started laughing about it because it's just another story to tell haha.
But I'll say I love you as much as I want.
4 comments:
aw. lets talk yall..
aaaw <3
Tanks Garbo!
You didn't have to get me anything! But it is pretty sad that it's super hard to send stuff out of China... When I was sending you that shirt I was afraid that the govnt was going to take it away lol. But yeah, let me know when he sends it off since my address will prob variey depending on where I am at the time (mostly my apt and not my house).
Wow you and Ralphie had quite and adventure huh? I glad to see you guys have so much fun together.
Oh! and my school actually has a study abroad trip for art students to go to china (Shanghai, HK, Beijing) its for about 3 weeks in May or something. I want to go but I think the deadline passed... Oh well maybe next year.
That's so sweet! And awesome!
Great pictures. Can't wait to see what the results will be from those Lomos you bought! Enjoy the rest of your time with him!
Post a Comment