I'm not going to find an internship this summer.
Or a job.
Or SOMETHING
that I can put on my very unimpressive resume
along side my so-so grades.
Already tried a few things.
Currently awaiting response from another one.
Rejection and failure
and just not even getting a response at all
HURTS!
Will NOT be satisfied if I end up doing NOTHING again this summer.

Post - I hate when I've hit the button for the elevator to come down and I'm waiting for AGES
and then OTHER people just SHOW UP JUST as the lift gets here!
It makes me think, "NO! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. GO AWAY. GO WAIT AGES FOR YOUR OWN!!!"
that I can put on my very unimpressive resume
along side my so-so grades.
Already tried a few things.
Currently awaiting response from another one.
Rejection and failure
and just not even getting a response at all
HURTS!
Will NOT be satisfied if I end up doing NOTHING again this summer.
Post - I hate when I've hit the button for the elevator to come down and I'm waiting for AGES
and then OTHER people just SHOW UP JUST as the lift gets here!
It makes me think, "NO! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. GO AWAY. GO WAIT AGES FOR YOUR OWN!!!"
2 comments:
internship in cali/new york!!!
if you have nothing to do this summer.... come to cali. duh.
Post a Comment