Friday, 16 April 2010

Update.

Yesterday I bought a new hand luggage suitcase for when I leave China/go to Korea.

Oh? Korea?? May 3rd - 9th with a friend of mine who has a friend in Seoul - free accomodation baby!
Gonna miss 4 days of class. (One day Stephen - you, me, Ralph in Korea - it will be the most craziest summer ever.)

I haven't worn jeans in forever - I can't get out of my shorts and skirts.
And tights/leggings.
Right now I own blue, purple, grey and black leggings.

I only have about 10 weeks left before I go back to the UK!
Very excited but stressing about the packing - I've acquired a lot of clothing since being here.

Feeling uninspired - haven't taken anything worthy with my film cameras for a while.

I've realised that I am QUITE well traveled.
China, Hong Kong, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Korea soon and I left the DUBAI airport once so I got the stamps in my passport :D
I've never traveled BACKWARDS though - as in the STATES. I've always LOST TIME/gone ahead of time - never GAINED time by travelling backwards - get me?

On Sunday I have an exam.
It's an exam I'm taking out of choice - it determines what level of Chinese you're at.
If it's good, show the certificate to an employer.
If it's bad, keep re-taking it.
Hence I'm not worrying about it - it's a test for yourself.

Sister's baby is due around May and she doesn't want ANYBODY to visit.
Not until the baby is at least 2/3 weeks old - she's INSANE.
So I can't see my very first NIECE until she's 'according to my sister - got her immune system up.'

I've recently become quite a hard-working student.
Who goes to bed no later than 22:30 everynight.

And finally, I'm very proud of my Ralphie :)


What a disorganised post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exam! HSK, right?

I recently went to the States from Europe (before they had to close every airport in Western Europe and Scandinavia, lucky me) and the travelling back in time part is fun, but the other way around is not so great. Especially if you can't sleep on the plane and end up with a huge jetlag-problem.

Have fun in Korea! I envy you, hehe.

Anonymous said...

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/shocking-images-show-%E2%80%9Cbaby-soup%E2%80%9D-in-china/comment-page-1/


btw have fun in korea.