Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Dear Vienna.

I regarded the world as such a sad sight
Until I viewed it in black and white
Then I reviewed every frame and basic shape
And sealed the exits with caution tape.
-- Owl City


I can't seem to make up my mind lately.
One moment my heart's only desire is 'this'.
Then next week it's 'that'.
I'm easily swayed.
Just give me something new to try.
A place I've never been.
Or a new person to meet.
What I said I wanted yesterday,
will probably have changed by today.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Because it's making life really exciting :)

The possibilities are endless!
Taken on Children's Day in Seoul, Korea.
http://www.flickr.com/MissYau

2 comments:

Garbo said...

Ahaha it wasn't meant to be a poem but thanks =p

binxy said...

It does sound like a poem! 8D Hee~

Omg the umbrellas are floating...? O_O