Sunday, 20 June 2010

Wait and See.

5 days left until I'm completely free from exams.

9 days left until I see my first ever neice for the very first time and experience what it's like to be an auntie.

11 days left until I get on a plane to take me home.


It's been pretty crazy here.
-- Revision - it just seems endless.
-- Packing and sending stuff home. Wondering how I'm going to take everything back without Emirates airline taking every penny I have.
-- Having to say goodbye to people ...
Either knowing that the day is coming or struggling to accept the fact that they've already gone.


I'm okay with goodbyes ...
I just suffer greatly afterwards when I realise that they're actually gone for good and all I'm left with are memories.
(Would you like some cheese with that cheese?)

So you know what? No more moping around just wishing I could just see them again.
I'm actually gonna make those,
"I'll definitely come visit you!"
promises happen.
And I will only say it to you if I mean it genuinely.
X amount of people.
No names.
Not needed.
You know who you are.

Already planning one this summer.
Just wait and see.

1 comment:

Purtis said...

for someone who acts so anti-cheese, you sure can dish it out... but its alright, i think cheese is actually delicious, AND its full of calcium.