Got picked on by my teacher heaps for being Chinese but not being fluent as I'm a BBC -- WELL SOR-RY!
Had a class dinner - students and teachers.
Packed my life back into suitcases.
Had an amazing Mexican burrito dinner with 3 Americans while talking about America which slowly made me crazy - Everyday my excitement for going to the US grows.
Partied until 5am.
Finally properly spoke to my favourite waiter at this club called Mazzo and exchanged digits ;)
He's adorable!
Slept for 3 hours and woke up to see Kelli off.
I'm too much of a hard-ass so I said I wouldn't cry but I did.
Watched my friend Olivia have her head shaved -- Natalie Portman style.
It's pretty quiet around here now ...
Either because lots of people have already 回国 (gone back to their home country)
or still passed out from last night.
Either way, it's really sad that this Nanjing trip has come to it's end.
Good trip. Good year.
Dear Nanjing,
thank you :)
LOL. My favourite waiter. I actually hate this photo.
1. Because I look naked.
2. Neither of us look particularly good.
Must take a better one tonight ;)
1 comment:
um. im not sure how i feel about the picture of me practically licking your face. awk.
Post a Comment