My best friend once asked me, what has been my BEST age so far.
My response without hesitation -- the one right now.
Is the one after this gonna be better?
Probably [ insert cheeky grin ]
And FYI, I don't mean because I'm in my prime and my health is great and I'm young, blah blah blah.
No -- it's got nothing to do with that.
I don't really know how to explain it.
All I know is, without a doubt, where I am right now is pretty darn amazing.
It's better than when I was in school. Better than last year. And better than yesterday.
It's always . getting . better.
If I was a book, the contents would be a collection of;
the places I've been
the new people I've met
the old friends I still have
the life lessons which make me wiser
the experiences which have made my character stronger
the music I love
the blessings I've received from God
the mistakes I've made
which then always result in learning.
Years and years of that combined together. How could that not be great? :)
1 comment:
i agree with you...my age right now is freaking awesome. being 18 would be slightly better but that's only in a week so :D
Post a Comment