Friday, 13 August 2010

You've been caught on camera.

So I was going through some of my photos and realised just how many I have of complete strangers!
I'm not a creeper, but I'm a wannabe photographer so I just try to capture precious moments, regardless of whether I know the person in the shot or not.

// Examples //

A father taking her little girl out for the day.

A Chinese guy sleeping inside a cart -- how could I resist?

Adorable Korean boy by the water fountain.

A Chinese man using a water bottle as a pillow.

An old Chinese man doing Taichi on the lake.

Simon's twin at Ocean Park, Hong Kong. LOL I'm sorry Simon!

Cute Korean girl painting her umbrella on Children's day.

2 drunk Korean men holding eachother's hand LOL.

A hot Korean couple on a hot bike ...

A NOT CUTE Chinese boy, aka a Little Emperor playing with floating lillies.

A random man who worked at the Korean fish market who held me, looked me deep in the eyes and said,
"I lub you."


This all made me wonder, just HOW MANY PEOPLE in this world on their own computers have photographs of me???
Whether I was just walking by in the background, accidently bombed their shot or I was caught doing something cute ... or stupid and embarassing more likely.

IT'S WEIRD.
Imagine if one day I come across a photo of MYSELF on a complete stranger's Facebook.
Should I tag it? Ahaha!

7 comments:

hahamysocks said...

I love capturing random strangers, what are they thinking? what are they doing? how does the real life scene transcends into a still image on paper, I can go on.
In my photo class we had an assignment where we specifically had to photography strangers; it takes a lot of courage to ask them for their picture but once you see the results, it's gratifying.

EYL said...

i think pictures of random people are cute...esp. if they're candid.

your pictures are prettttty legit!

EYL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EYL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EYL said...

i'm so sorry..i left you the same comment a million times and now i'm leaving you another to tell you what happened. you must be disappointed :(

leah said...

candid street photos are the best :D and ha i've always wondered that too!
i really like these pics <3

binxy said...

Wow, that's something to think about!! :O
Now I'M wondering if I'm in any random person's photo!
I once saw this random hot guy in my mum's photo when she was in Germany! He was just walking by. 8)

But I really like all of your photos of random people! More more! :D