Seriously?
Ok -- I'm used to the sub4sub thing on Youtube.
Follow4follow on Twitter and Dailybooth.
But on BlogSpot as well now?
I got my first,
"Hey, I read your blog. Now come and read mine." comment today.
I didn't even know people did that.
I guess it's because I'm not particularly competing for followers coughHenrycoughElizabeth.
I hate follow4follows.
You blatantly didn't come to my place to appreciate my work, and yet you have the nerve to come and ask me to go and 'appreciate' yours?
And even if I did, it would be an empty and completely meaningless visit because;
1. You had to request it.
2. It means you're desperate and pathetic.
Putting a link to your Blog on your Facebook profile or telling your friends is fine.
It's just when you go out of your way to advertise yourself on other people's pages.
I believe Stephen and Elizabeth, out of all the people I follow have the most followers.
And I'm sure they gained those followers honestly, purely through consistently good content -- not cheap tricks.
1 comment:
I'M NOT COMPETING!!!
and i'd lose to you anyday no matter what kind of competition we're in (particularly a sexy competition).
Post a Comment