The time when Chinese people find the excuse to launch fireworks and set off fire crackers in the middle of January/February each year.
I went to a celebration at City Hall here in Sheffield and it was pretty good!
There were your typical Lion dances, martial artists, dances by different minorities but there was one FREAK SHOW GUY who apparently flew all the way from China to perform for us.
He walked on hot metal plates .. aite aite .. standard.
He broke stone into pieces with his bare hands .. aite aite .. yeah we can all do that ^^ Hahaa joke.
BUT THEN, he actually ATE A CHINA RICE BOWL.
Actually putting the microphone by his mouth while CHEWING this china rice bowl into pieces and swallowing it. FUH-REAK.

Youtube.
Youtube removed my 'My Mom Is A Fob' video because the content was apparently inappropriate.
Talking about FOBs? Racist?
Mate. I can find you HUNDREDS of videos by Youtube partners talking about fobs.
I can't even be bothered to appeal against it so I'm just back down to 27 videos again.
Haircut - YAY!
The front is exactly what I wanted - like really stringy.
The back I had NO idea what it would be like so the only instructions I gave were,
"Umm ... up to here please ..?"


Reminds me of the Rihanna bob hahaa.Anyways - peace out mingers!
4 comments:
oh WOOOW i REALLY like your hair. it looks good!
but i love that fob vid of yours :( i don't see people taking down happyslips videos when she talks about her parents. gawshhhhhh
AND YOUR HAIR LOOKS AMAZING O.O i see why people are telling me to get the missyau haircut now...haha
Happy Belated New Year and nice haircut but how many scarves do you own?!
Wow...I have like umm...1 which I wrap around my neck to look like a nerd who is afraid of the outdoors...yeah...
Post a Comment