Tuesday, 20 January 2009

G-Rated .... general.

Heyhey!

Wow - seriously - I love this live traffic feed thing ------>
Hahaha - sometimes I know who is WHO but sometimes if I get a random Canadian or Belgium visitor I'm like WTH?!

Anyways.
I had my first back to uni exam today.
My body clock woke me up at 6am!
Probably because I was so anxious about oversleeping it.

Meh - It went alright - I think I gave pretty mediocre/C grade level answers I reckon but whatever.
Point is I got it out the way.
4 more to go now.

Then went shopping and also to pick up my new phone but it wasn't in stock yet.
I saw cheapo sunglasses for 50p and thought I could turn them into Ninjadrops glasses.

AND SO I DID ... =D



And yes Stephen. I bought another scarfy bandana-ish thing ^_^

WOW. It's only 3pm and I have done so much today.
Feels amazing. Usually I sleep in until midday.

I'm getting a haircut coming Tuesday.
CANNOT WAIT.

11 comments:

hahamysocks said...

Haha the traffic feed is creepy and stalker is D:
I set like 3 alarms every night just incase I might oversleep on one of them.
Ninjadrops glasses ftw!

Sophie said...

traffic thing scares me...it says x suburb, victoria and i either think WOW someone who lives REALLY close to me is here, or they got MY suburb wrong...

lovee the glasses :D

EYL said...

1. i LOVE your hair.
2. the glasses look surprisingly really good on you! most people don't look so great with big glasses :/

John said...

Just thought I'd leave a comment so I won't seem like such a stalker. Maybe? Hahah whatever.

Nice glasses. Very hot.

Garbo said...

Hi John :D hahaa.

mindy said...

Haha YAY! I'm from Singapore!

Mindy

Natt said...

I love that you had done so much by 3pm, and that is when I woke up.

On your traffic feed thing I come up at being in Tirol. I was looking at it like 'where is the UK' duuuuh

leah said...

i love the live traffic feed thing too wahaha i'm such a stalker xD and dude i love your hair right now! i want it! hope the haircut turns out nice =]

Anonymous said...

OOO Nice glasses yo. It's bangin!

liagiba. said...

I love the glasses, Garbo! So ninjadrop status! hahah

Why get a haircut if your hair is fine the way it is? I like it!

Anonymous said...

haha garbo if you were wearing a v-neck I would have thought that you
were a female Ninjadrops (which Ralphie would love!)