Thursday, 28 May 2009

Finally feels like summer.

Ralph couldn't believe it when I told him the flatmates and I (happy Stephen?) were going for a picnic at the park today when it was only 18 degrees celcius (about 64 fahrenheit).
Because that kinda temperature in Australia is like coat and jacket season!
It's rare for it to get so nice and sunny here in the UK!
As soon as the TINIEST LITTLE BIT of sunshine comes through, everybody gets in their flip flops, shorts and sunnies.

It was nice that we went STRAIGHT after my solid business exam which I totally BLAGGED through.
I'm just glad it's over. There's no point worrying about it anymore because I can't change it.
Just have to wait for the results.
ONE more exam.
But today was pretty sweet as it was the first time I had been out in WEEKS.
EXAMS = NO LIFE.

5 comments:

Henry said...

NICE GRAMMAR!!

and ill say it once more. why r u lookin all casual slutty

hahamysocks said...

64??? I was it was that over here. It's 80F+ everyday here, essh

RnB said...

that temperature sounds about right. No wonder Brits have an affinity for Vancouver weather, hah hah. I've heard it said.

what casual slutty are they talkin bout. Casual slutty is swimsuit tanning in your front yard. lol. My jokes are bad. Deal with it. :-D

Sophie said...

are you nuts? it's like 18 here and im freezing my ass off :(

EYL said...

HAHA i know exactly what you mean by the whole 64 degrees thing. people in ny go CRAZY when it's that kind of weather.